Mickwick® Pulaski Box *New*
The Mickwick® Mix Pulaski Box is the perfect companion for all your adventures. It is small (4x4x2") and durable, ready to fit under your seat or the the glove box. We understand that space is at a premium on your next adventure, so we have kept our box packable. It contains 10 Mickwicks®, packaged in 2s
Proudly named for Edward "Big Ed" Pulaski, a U.S. Forest Service Ranger that saved a crew of 45 wild firefighters in the Great Fire of 1910 (Great Idaho Fire) that burned 3 Million acres in North Idaho and Western Montana. He is also credited for inventing the Pulaski tool, which is still used by firefighters and woodsmen to this day. Pulaski is a Pacific Northwest Hero!
Mickwick® Fire Starters are unique, as they are handcrafted in small batches with all natural ingredients. You will not find any harmful chemicals, wood byproducts, or dangerous combustibles in the Mickwick. Our U.S. Patented Formula takes the stress and anxiety out of creating your next fire. They are extremely easy to use and do not require you to use tinder or kindling. The Mickwick is waterproof, lightweight, compact, and powerful; the perfect companion for all your outdoor and indoor adventures.
The Mickwick® Mix Box includes:
Quantity: 1 Box 4x4x2"
Contains: 10 Mickwicks (packaged in 2s)
Packaging: UPC-A, Ready for retail sales
- Mix *(Please note, every Mickwick® Mix has different colors and designs, never the same. You will never get a pouch of just one color).
Weight: Approximately 0.6 Lbs
Mickwicks are proudly handcrafted and sourced in the United States of America.
Product Care: Keep out of direct sunlight and store in cool place away from heat sources.
The Mickwick Difference, Product Features:
- All Natural Ingredients, sourced in the United States of America
- No Harmful Chemicals
- Easy to Use
- Long Burn Time (approximately 20 min)
- No Tinder or Kindling needed to start a fire
- Will light in wind or wet conditions
- Lights damp wood
- No wood byproducts or shavings
- Burns clean and safe
Versatile and Adaptive to your needs:
- Backyard Fire Pits
- Wood Stoves
- Survival and Safety
- Cooking and Smores
- Prepping / Self-Reliance
- And many more uses…
Directions for Use:
- Remove Mickwick® from package
- Place Mickwick on top of dry wood
- Light it
- Add supporting fuel wood (make sure Mickwick flame is touching the wood)
- You will have a fire in approximately 5 minutes.
- For damp wood or a quicker fire use 2+ Mickwicks
- (Do not exceed 6+ Mickwicks for dry wood).
Please note: Due to the slight color variances in computer monitors, we ask that you use the images below for reference only. Additionally, we make every effort to maintain consistency in our batches, we cannot guarantee perfect color matches every time.
Fire Safety Warnings:
- Allergy Warning: This product contains Soy.
- Keep out of reach of children, disabled persons, and animals at all times.
- Never leave children, disabled persons, or animals alone near fire.
- Ensure adequate ventilation and proper dampers, use fire screens.
- Have a fire extinguisher or charged hose nearby at all times.
- Not for consumption
- Do not breathe vapors
- Do not light in hand
- Keep away from heat sources, sparks, and other ignition sources
- Store Mickwick® in cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat sources
- Mickwicks® are intended for outdoor and fireplace use only
- If swallowed, seek medical attention
California customers please see - California Proposition 65 Warning https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Burning fireplace or wood stove fuels: natural firewood, natural gas, and manufactured fireplace logs, results in the emissions of carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. Many factors affect the operation of a fireplace. A properly installed and maintained fireplace and chimney will dramatically reduce the likelihood of combustion products entering your home. An inadequate air supply could cause a fireplace malfunction. If you suspect that your unit is not functioning properly, you should call a qualified contractor.